An exact replica of the original Duty to God Award Lapel Pin is now available on eBay.
Direct Link = http://www.ebay.com/itm/170765388502
* 1 Duty to God Lapel Pin - 3/4" Die cast Pewter with Antique Silver Finish
* 1 Rubber Pin Back Clutch
The Duty to God Award Lapel Pin is in the shape of a buffalo skull. In the center of the pin, is an image of the restoration of the Aaronic Priesthood to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery in 1829 by John the Baptist. The words "Aaronic Priesthood", "Honor Priesthood", and "Serve God" surround the central image.
History of the Award:
* In 2010, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints stopped issuing awards to Duty to God recipients.
* From 2002 to 2010, a 1 3/4" Round "coin" was given as an award.
* Prior to 2002, a 1 1/2" buffalo skull medallion suspended on a green and yellow ribbon pin was awarded in conjunction with the Boy Scouts award.
* In the 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's, a 3/4" buffalo skull lapel pin was also available. The lapel pin was, by far, the most practical award. The pin for sale is an exact replica of the original pin, and can be worn as a lapel pin or tie tack.